REAL ESTATE FOR THE PEOPLE
In a world where "cute" means small and "great location" means by the freeway things can get confusing. Truth is, Real Estate doesn't have to be complicated. That's why we do it differently. With over 19 years of real estate experience, the Real Living Team brings a unique combination of market knowledge, unprecedented customer service and unbeatable Buyer and Seller guarantees.
We're licensed with Maxwell Polaris, one of the largest Brokerages in the Province of Alberta.
Our focus is two-fold:
THE WAY WE WORK:
At Real Living, we like people, small talk, answering questions, dog memes and making home buying and selling a fun experience (yes, it's possible).
Here's how we work:
- Our clients come first - always.
- Open and honest communication wins - every time.
- We always have time to meet new people and have a cup of coffee with them.
- Bad real estate advice ruins lives. We offer exceptional advice that creates harmonious households and appreciation rates that outpace the market.
- We are not fortune-tellers when it comes to the market (no one is). However, if one can consider guesstimating a science we do guess very, very well.
- Your confidentiality is paramount.
- We don't do templates. We have distinctively unique offerings for each and every one of our clients.
- We are focused on being number one in our market by making our clients ecstatically happy.
We're kind of obsessed with sustainability. We leave a light environmental footprint in an industry traditionally known for being resource intensive. We'll help you drive less, walk more and love a home that's close to where you work and play.
Good design makes us swoon. It elevates the experience of life; so we work tirelessly to give you easy access to well-designed living environment that will make you healthy, wealthy (resale matters) and wise.
Real Living Team Members eat, live and breathe community. We know from experience that a vibrant, connected neighbourhood makes for a great to live. So we're all about supporting local charities and business and the unique sense of place they create.
Ryan has been involved in the sale/purchase of several hundred residential properties throughout his career and is noted for his expertise in the areas of high-end executive homes, Builder Consultation, and project marketing of multi-family condominium residences. He's consulted for HGTV and has had his listings featured on CTV across Canada. Ryan and his team are known in the real estate industry for their efficient handling of multi-family project sales and taking great pride in their ability to offer personable service at a professional level.
Ryan has been licensed with the Edmonton Real Estate Board (EREB) since 2002. He's consistently ranked as an Edmonton Real Estate Board Medallion Winner (Top 5% of 3200 Agents).